Please WELCOME a new member Curtis Dahl '74

Please WELCOME a new member Curtis Dahl '74

New Subscriber(s): Curtis Dahl
Email Address is: pogobluesmouth@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Deerfield, Wisconsin

Car(s) owned: 1974 Imperial (Harvest Gold)

Self-Introduction: I bought my first Imperial about 2 weeks ago from a
friend of a friend.  Former owners were all older gents who drove the car
primarily in the summers so it's in pretty good shape other than minor
maintanence and a little body work.  I'm probably going to drive it the same
way, (summers only since Wisconsin dumps tons of road salt on the highways)
and use it for cruising.