Please Welcome a new member Dan Love '56

Please Welcome a new member Dan Love '56

New Subscriber(s): Dan Love
Email Address is: loveshack@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Northern California

Car(s) owned: 1956 Imperial 4 door. White with Salmon int.

Self-Introduction: I have recently returned to the ranks of Chrysler
enthusiasts after an 18 year tour as a Studebaker nut. Hope I'm cured! I
owned a '56 New Yorker back in the 1970's that was a wonderful car, but this
'56 Imperial is much more unique and special. I would love to find a parts
car in northern Ca. Finding parts seems to be much more difficult than
finding Stude parts, beleive it or not. Now I just hope that I can keep from
filling up the whole place with Imperials like I once did with Larks, GT
Hawks and Stude trucks.....Dan