68 sedan or hardtop? was 68 4 door sedans out there?.

68 sedan or hardtop? was 68 4 door sedans out there?.

True, also, Sedan windows, because they are fully enclosed, aren't as prone
to the leaks, rattles, and air whistles that a hardtop style window is,
especially on an older car once the window gaskets get old and start to dry
up. This lack of noise will give the appearance of more solidity, even
though structurally, the cars are the same.
Phil
.  The