can they do 68 budd rotors in India

At 02:20 PM 3/9/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>my mechanic would charge a fortune to modify supra rotors.and this is
>something many people would need and stockpile with 68,s thanks

Rotors are out of cast iron and this is a cast piece.  I think what they
specialize in is forged sheet metal pieces.  I would be surprised if they
can build this part in India, and even if they could offer building it, I
am not sure its a good idea unless the company has had experience in
building brake rotors in the past.  If your mechanic would charge you a
fortune, just take the Supras and hubs to a machine shop along with the
instructions that Mike P. has in his site, and after they are done, take
them to your mechanic!  Or even better, install them your self and fire
your mechanic!

D^2