Please Welcome Returning member Raffi Kondy '62

Please Welcome Returning member Raffi Kondy '62

New Subscriber(s): Raffi Kondy
Email Address is: raffi19@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: San Francisco, CA

Car(s) owned: 1962 Crown Coupe (Silver Lilac w/ White Leather)

Self-Introduction: I'm rejoining the list after a 6 month hiatus.  Looking
gain knowledge and appreciation and maybe give some of my
own.  My 62 Crown Coupe was given to me by my great uncle.
Now, I am its offical caretaker.  Damn the parking
in San Francisco!