How many members are there?

That I know of (i may not be though) I'm the youngest, I'm 16 and own a imperial that I'm restoring

Nathan Downs

74 imperial w/ white vinyl top and blue body

I was just wondering how many members are sighned up? anyone know?
Also
how old, and how young does this mailing list attract?

Kevin Pacheco

1971 Imperial Lebaron