help with '62 brakes

In a message dated 3/8/02 8:44:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, buddrow@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

!  Is there anyone out there that know where I can get some shoes?

You don't need to buy shoes, just look for a brake reliner in your yellow pages.  If you live in a more rural area, most areas have a community nearby that has this sort of business.  You simply take your brake shoes to them, and they will relign with either rivet or bonding type. (Your choice)...............................................Bill B.