Transmission fluid for a 55...and others

Transmission fluid for a 55...and others

The last time i was at pep boys, I asked the
counterperson what to use for a torqueflight chrysler,
as, like you found out, Dextron II and III do not
specifically say anything about applicability to
Chryslers.

I was told to use Quaker State ATF.  On the front of
the bottle it says "For Chrysler Vehicles" or
something to that effect.  Unless anyone knows any
reason why this wouldn't work in a Powerflight, I
should think it would be fine in either.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Christmas is over now
So I'm changing my haiku