Please WELCOME New Member, Charlotta Andersson (1962, 1957)

Please WELCOME New Member, Charlotta Andersson (1962, 1957)

New Subscriber(s): Charlotta Andersson
Email Address is: ripon2@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Uppsala, SWEDEN

Car(s) owned: 1962 Crown Imperial(White,4-dooor Hardtop)
1957 Crown Imperial (Yellow,2-doors)

Self-Introduction: Hello everybody! I´m 27 years old and i´ve been the lucky
owner of this car (the-62) for 2 years. The -57 is my boyfriends car.
I´m a member of our local american car club called "Honky Tonk" or Uppsala
American Car Club. Visit our website:www.honkytonk.com