Good News!

A while back i wrote about a 73 Le Baron 4 door that we looked at. It was
towed soon after (Expired tags) to the local Pick n pull, where they proceded
to disable it. Poked holes in the oil pan, gas tank, etc. Well! The owner's
wife called my dad, who advised her to retain counsil, and tell them that the
beast was a VERY rare (!) car, more valuable that a 1933 Duesenberg Model J.
Well, it worked. They brought the car back, apologised, and are paying all
the repair costs. They are registering it (It was on the street due to paving
the driveway) and are gonna start driving it again! Way cool, no!
                        Dave Wilker