1965 Lebaron interior, rear seat belts, speedos and another Imp!

1965 Lebaron interior, rear seat belts, speedos and another Imp!

Hi everyone, finally reached the end of the internet and found one ,mind you one, picture of the Lebaron interior! I know now that I will need to purchase a Lebaron 4 door seat in the future, but will make the Crown seat work.

Does anyone on the list owns the beautiful black Imp and 1966 300 on Los Feliz? You know who you are! Feel free to contact me off list.!

And a new request, I was wondering the proper location of the rear seat belt (plus any extra seat belts out there, 1965 vintage?) anchor points, got kids will need them!

Lastly, has anyone ever attempted to repair their speedo in their '65. I am sure that it is just a spring, anyone know the proper tension?

Thanks Thad