Need California Emission Help

An individual that my wife works with is moving to California and has a car
that he anticipates a problem with.  Could members of the club that have
knowledge in this area EMAIL me privately and I will pass along Your help.
He thinks he may have to sell his car because  of an emissions problem and I
would hate to see that and he would probably cry.