92 ABS Fixed

Thanks for all the comments on my 92 ABS system. I finally got it fixed.  As
it turns out it was the accumulator that accumulates the vacuum for the
system.  When first starting the car in the morning the ABS light would stay
on for a few minutes then go off. With the new accumulator the light goes
off right away.  Also, the noise and vibration that I was not familiar with
was the pump for the system that runs when you first start the car and
periodically when  the pressure gets low.

Its a shame Chrysler did not sell more of these cars.  So far after a month
of ownership this Imperial is great.