Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 7:17 PM
To: Mailing-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Imperials For sale on About.com

Fellow Imperial Lovers....

For those who have not been to http://www.about.com it is a treasure trove of information on just about every topic you can think of from Computers to Vintage Autos.  I was on their vintage auto section and took a look at their classifieds.  They had several adds for Imperials, here is the link for those who want to check these out:
http://vintagecars.about.com/library/weekly/blclasschrysler.htm

Mitch