Please Welcome a new member Rober Mannino 66

Please Welcome a new member Rober Mannino 66

New Subscriber(s): Robert Mannino
Email Address is: radadny@xxxxxxx
Member Location: NYC +Jersey shore and Northern Neck Va

Car(s) owned: 66 Crown 4 dr Blk with Blk/grey, 56 Imp Cpe white with
white/turq

Self-Introduction: I have loved cars all my life. Ive owned many 64-66 and a
few 55/56. These are my favorites, I love the style and the workmanship. It
would be great to meet some other guys who can help me restore my cars and
to find more cars to buy (even non Imperials). Im always available to go see
a car for a member and help anyway I can. Cant wait to hear from you guys..
You have a really great website too.