Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #1810142315

Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #1810142315

THERE WAS A 64IMPERIAL HEADED FOR THE CRUSHER AND THIS  PERSON SAVED
IT . HE WANTS TO KNOW IF ANYONE I S INTERESTED IN SAVING IT FURTHER LET
THIS GUY KNOW . HE HAS PARTS ON EBAY FROM IT THAT BELONG IN A 65 THERE
IS ALSO A FINE PICTURE ON IT.  COULD THIS BE A STRANGE LATE PRODUCTION
CAR

Begin forwarded message: