Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 3:25 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: chat times

Hi all
just a sugestion
I realy would like to join the imperial chat but when it starts its 2 o clock in the night here
in holland .
I don't know if there are a lot of members here in europebut i think it would be great if there was a chance to chat maby about 10 o clock european time
just a idee  Who is interested ?

Remco
57 4dr ht
daily driver