Re:67-68 Fender Interchange

I agree the bumper line is significantly different on
the 2 years.  You MAY be able to cut and bend the 68
fender to fit but I don't believe it would be easy to
do.   May be better to keep looking for a 67's.
Jeff

Here is a 67 front fender;
http://home.teleport.com/~kdmiller/Imperial/
Here is a 68's