68' info...

Hello all i've been on the list for a while and have contacted a few about
my 68' 4dr hdtp and my question is this...I'm going to get some headers soon
and need to know the body type i.e. E,A, and so on. This process is a
learning one for me since i don't know a whole lot about cars but it has
been interesting one...any help would be great thanx...Sonny