Two Early '50's(?) VIN's to de-code.

Hey Gang,
I'm glad to see that I can post again.

I found two early 50's (I think) Chryslers in junkyards near me:

1) 71025051 <--a 2dr Convertible in rough shape but
some good parts are there including most of the top-framework. I have a
pic of this car.

2) 70803429 <--a green 4dr that is in better shape.
The tan peachfuzz-like interior looks good for it's age. I sat in the
back....cool.

Did I find a few gems here? I do remember that someone is looking for a left
side tail-light bezel for a '53?...possibly monkeypuzzle is his address. The
green 4dr might have it if it is the right car.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--window motor job completed. Adj of the 2 left side windows is
all that is needed.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--now covered with a 30x50 black tarp.