1965 Lebaron Interior

Hi Guys Thad again, I need a picture of a Lebaron back seat(did they have speaker grills in the 4 doors?) for the upholstery guy. Won't tell you how much till he is done (he's 1 for 1...1 bad job, 1 good job). The seats will be done in vynal imitation leather for now (I Will learn how to use my Grandfather's Singer and do them in leather in the future!) to a color that matches the carpet purple at wich point I ill get a dye and correct the colour. Another question for Mark and Lilian (great car and story!) on your tail lights and back up lights is that an option? I want to do that on mine. When done I will have a front bench seat frame for free to anyone who might have a rusty one just pay shipping! Thanks for all your help guys! Thad