the Imperialist's Allies

All,

I have to agree with Steve Charette completely.  There
aren't so many of us that we can't afford some allies.
 The Valiants and Belvederes out there are worth
preserving on their own right and we Imperialists can
indirectly benefit.  If an Imperialist needs a second
car, a Belvedere can make a great parts fetcher!
Might even run into less resistance from the little
lady.

Steve in Korea