A gaggle of web Page Updates!!

Hi All,
   The webmonsters team has been busy as bees updating
a number of pages on the IML site...
Here are a few of em.

A Beautiful 1958 Chrown Imperial Ghia built limo
brochure compliments of Chris hawkins.   WHAT A CAR!!

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1958/ghiabrochure/index.htm

Next we have the 58 Imperial Coupe which Dick B
reported on over a year ago which is as we speak on
ship headed for New Zealand and the loving arms of
Keith Hopping.   Keith would like to know more of the
history of the car if anyone has any further insight.

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1958/KeithHopping/index.htm

We move from there to a lovely 58 4dr HT owned by Mark
Shetley and currently for sale.

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1958/Shetley/index.htm

You can get to em all from the newly updated 58 page
at;
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1958/

        We now leave the fabulous 50s and head to one of my
favorite years 1964 to find the magnificent
restoration of a 64 ghia built Limo done by Bobs
restoration shop in Mass.
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1964/index.htm

Next we move on to the full color 1964 Imperial
brochure lovingly scanned and posted at;

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1964/Brochure/index.htm

There are of course MANY other new additions but it
will be your quest to scour the year by year pages to
find em!
Happy hunting!
Jeff Ingraham