----- Original Message -----
From: "clay-deb" <clay-deb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The recent post about molding fasteners on a 62  has me thinking about the
chrome side spear fasteners (or are they called clips?)  on my 67.
    The clips are plastic with a approximate 1/2 inch square head. They look
to be held on the body of the car with a  push in type holder.   Are these
clips a standard type fastener that is still available?
Or would breaking one be the same as taking a hammer to one of my cornering
lenses?.

                                           Clay Smith 67 Crown Coupe