Friday Night OIC Chat

WASUP!  Come and party with the happening crowd, be hip and kewl (Chat Spelling for cool, for the uninitiated) .  Prove that you have style and are indeed the sophisticated people that we all think we are, because we have the good taste to drive one of the premier examples of American Automotive Design.  Here are some potential topics for chat:

1.  Haze Green, suave, sophisticated color? Or did Chrysler have an over stock of that particular color  (Colour for the Canadians in the crowd) for 1967/68?

2.  Do bumper stickers placed strategically over chipping paint enhance the look of the car?

3.  Flight Swept or Toilet seat...which is the best description for this stylish and apparently rare option for the early 60's Imperials?

4.  When the heck is the rest of the 2002 Imperial Calendar going to get done?

For the answers for these questions and many more that you couldn't even dream of come and check out the Imperial Club Chat....

Here is the "How To's":
http://www.imperialclub.com/ChatSessions/index.htm

And the Times:

USA TIME ZONES:

Honolulu, Hawaii: 3:00 PM, Friday
Anchorage, Alaska: 4:00 PM, Friday
Pacific: 5:00 PM, Friday
Mountain: 6:00 PM, Friday
Central: 7:00 PM, Friday
Eastern: 8:00 PM, Friday

OUTSIDE USA:

Amsterdam, Netherlands: 2:00 AM, Saturday
Berlin, Germany: 2:00 AM, Saturday
Buenos Aires, Argentina: 10:00 PM, Friday
Canberra, Australia: 11:00 AM, Saturday
Cape Town, South Africa: 3:00 AM, Saturday
Djakarta, Indonesia: 8:00 AM, Saturday
Helsinki, Finland: 3:00 AM, Saturday
London, England: 1:00 AM, Saturday
Paris, France: 2:00 AM, Saturday