My earlier 'Just an idea"

Rodger & Gabby,
I am not sure if you're saying not to bother with a booklette that includes
the photos the IML has on the web site, or that this is already being done
via the REALLY great calendar that i already had found on the site ( the
calendar actually gave me the idea for asking regarding a book of some kind
containing all the pictures currently on the IML).
I know from experience how much time and effort goes into the
design/layout/etc of something like Mitch's  2002 calendar. My intention was
not to 'steal his idea' but rather to built upon what has already been
started, and maybe take it a step further. There are sooooooo many pictures
on the IML site I just tought it might be a good idea if someone got them
all together in printed format and made it available to our members.
However, if some of the IML's members feel I would be duplicating effort, or
it would create ANY KIND of negative feelings I will simply forget the idea
and just enjoy the pic's as our members make them available.
I surely didn't mean to step on anyone's toes....sorry Guy's!
 ....and sorry it sounds like you took my question as a knock against the
great work that Mitch has done and I am sure will continue ...believe me, it
was not intended as such. ( I have printed out my own copy of his calendar
to date and have it above my desk at work - it has gotten a number of VERY
positive comments from my fellow workers!!)...
Anyway, I didn't mean to rattle any windows. I just thought it might be nice
to have copies of all our Imperials in one printed location.
Sorry all!
Dan Melnik / dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx