Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 4:58 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: '60's Decklid Interchange Info from Hollanders

I've read with fascination the discussion on the Flyte Sweep deck lids.

According to my Hollanders Interchange manuals, they differentiate "w/
tire panel" and "w/o tire panel" (with and without).

Here's the Chrysler part #'s listed for the Imperials::

1877584 w/o tire panel '60
1877585 w/ tire panel '60, '62-'63
2188835 w/ tire panel, '61
2188938 w/o tire panel '61
2253363 w/o tire panel '62
2425297 w/o tire panel '63

If we cull that down to just the ones WITH the tire panel:

1877585 w/ tire panel '60, '62-'63
2188835 w/ tire panel, '61

It appears that the '61 is the oddball.  At least part # wise.  Who
knows....maybe they just changed part #'s for the '61 and they are all
really the same.

Source quoted is 1954-1966 Hollander Interchange Manual, Part B, p. 159

--Brooks in Dallas