Flite Sweep DeckLids

>window sticker as well as the invoice, thus making it original.
>       Enough with the grousing about deck lids already. Lets just enjoy
>these fine cars, each in our own way, as long as we don't hurt anyone or
>destroy anything.
>   Lifes to short to worry about everything being just so perfect, that
>will come later.
>
>   Allan R
>    62 conv with toilet seat soon
Allan and all,
I have a Mopar Collision Parts List book from 1963. This is a mother mopar
publication.
On page IM-4, it shows an Imperial with the flightsweep trunk. It is part
number 1877585 and lists for $99.50
On page IM-5, there is an Imperial with the other, regular, trunk lid. It
is part number 2425297 and sells for $85.50.
If it wasn't available in that year, then how does it have a part number
and price?
Danny