Find the 58

That's it - Southeast corner of Broadway and 43rd Street.  When I drove the
Aquitania through Manhattan from Boston a few years ago, I got caught in
the intersection of westbound 43rd when I tried to turn left onto
southbound 7th Ave.  A long, lone chrome-laden barge surrounded by a mass
of humanity swirling around her.  I'd bet that the Beautiful New Yorkers
made it the Talk of the Town!  Apologies to Jack Jones!

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown 4-door Southampton "Aquitania"
1972 Buick Riviera "Bianca d'Azur"
1983 Chrysler Cordoba "Christine Corinthia"