Imp Limo not too pricey

In a message dated 2/26/02 3:36:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, dannobowen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1808483109

SOMEONE please save this car!  Its one of maybe 2 or 3 existing from this year, I feel sure. The car is a milestone car, being the last year of the straight 8, 4 wheel Chysler DISC brakes. To me, its the last gasp of that era of custom built luxury. I would buy it myself, but already have a 51.  I know it is a real challenge, but really someone needs to save it. You'll be glad you did.
Wayne