(no subject)

Hi Imperial club,

 I have been enjoying all of the messages dealing with Imperial owners.

I am the owner of a 1967 Imperial convertible (nice, fun, strong, driver).It
is red
with a white top, red leather interior. Every-thing works, has most of the
toys
except A/C. That is "ok" with me, the heater works.
I also have a 1969 LeBaron (purchased new in 69) that is show room new. It
has every factory toy offered that I am aware of , and every thing works.
This very
low milage 4 DR HT sedan (prox 30,000 miles) was special ordered by me
,white,
blace vinyl top, burgandy interior, and it is for sale for $19,500.00. I
think this is one
of the finest original 69's around. If anyone is interested, they will not be
disappointed with my discription. I did replace the tires and battery. My
e/mail is (baldeagle1929@
aol.com).  I am located in Findlay, Ohio (just south of Toledo on Interstate
75).
Would also like to remark about my 1977 Chrysler 4DR HT New Yorker Broughm.
This car is also is for sale. It has all of the factory opitions, with a sun
roof. This
20,000 mile beauty is in yellow, vinyl top, flawest leather interior.The
tires and battery
have been replaced. This Chrysler was also purchased new .$19,500.00
Bob Dierksheide