'81 to '83 repair manuals

--- Allan Gulak <agulak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Where can I get repair manuals on the '81 to '83
> Imperials such as Haynes or Childers? None of the
> used book stores have them and I have been searching
> for years.

Allan, please call Faxon's Auto Literature if you have
not done so already.  They have a great selection and
are fairly priced.  They would know where to look if
they don't carry it, I would suspect.

They are listed on the site under
Parts/Vendors/Literature.

Best wishes on finding that!!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious