deck lid on e-bay

Hi Gang,
   I am the one ( bigdaddy_6 ) who bid on the deck lid. If I get it and
no one else brings it up to a crazy amount I will let you know what it
fits and if it doesn't fit the 62, whoever wants it can have it for
whatever it cost me . I am getting another one from a club member with a
bunch of other stuff in a few weeks and I don't need two of them.
    As for the window regulator, I used to use a small c-clamp or nuts
and bolts to lock the arms together before I would take off the motor so
I could keep all of my fingers and not change the color of the car. If
the car is red, it's not too much of a problem. Also, if you remove the
regulator from the window, make sure you block up the window or when you
least expect it, you will have large, fairly heavy blade like item coming
straight down upon your fingers.
   From what I can remember, you are better off going through all the
steps and removing the whole regulator assembly from the door and then
removing the motor. This also gives you the opportunity to check and
repair all the pivot points and really clean and grease the whole
mechanism so the window works like new. The downside to this is that it
usually works so much better than the other ones that you will wind up
wanting to do all of them.

   Good luck on the motor

   Allan R  62 conv in process