manuals

Elijah:
    Thanks for the oh so prompt answer!  I will proceed to the swap meet
next weekend to pick up the 'Technical Service Manual, 1964, Chrysler &
Imperial,' from the guy at $30 in the wrapper!  However, please excuse my
stupid finger - I meant to type "FSM vs TSM."  Next question, though: is the
manual (soiled) @ $45 but original looking, any different than the "new" one
in a wrapper???  Do they make reproductions?  Better, or worse?  Or, does
this one guy not know what he has (@ $30) versus the other man needing $45
for a lightly soiled manual?  Decisions, decisions!
     Any one out there with any sales brochures for the 1964?  One I saw was
about 6" high x 8" (or 9) wide, of about 6 actual sheets (folded to be a 12
pager), for $12.00 ???  Thanks in advance: got some good advice back. You
may contact me direct at maybe@xxxxxxxxxx   Later   ne