1966 Imp AND Limo web page treats!!

Hi Jeff & evryone else!,
Just as a 'you might be interested' item...I found this 1960 Ghia for sale
in the March issue of OLD CAR TRADER . I can only WISH that I had the
$$$$$$$ to check this out firther for a purschase. Please pass the info on
to anyone you know of who might have the interest and the $$$$ to persueit.

1960 Chrysler Imperial GHIA, 1 of 10 built, No.#2 car, midnight blue
exterior, navy blue leather front, broadcloth in back, new brakes, new
wide-whitewalls, 65k miles, $26,900 obo
918-622-6898 / or email: m.loveall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It may already be a IML member - I have no idea. Since I am a new member the
name may be more familiar to you right off the bat!
Good luck!
Dan Melnik