what gas do you use

Hi all -

> 100 octane leaded would be best.  If your gasoline is unleaded like
> ours you will have to search for an additive to compensate.  If you
> don't you will probably end up with a burnt valve.  No Worries Mate.

In this US, this is only available as reacing gas or at airports
(illegally).  I've been using 91-92 octane unleaded with no additves for
more than 6 years in my '66.  In the 4-5 years I've been on this list,
the consensus seems to be that additives are no needed and there have
been NO reports of burnt valves or valve seat recession with normal US
driving.  You may need to adjust timing for the available gas 0 which
will change again in California next year.

Bob