Drive shaft on the '64 Crown

Exactly what type of drive shaft is supposed to be on a '64 Crown?

Ours has a two-piece with two constant velocity joints (rearward) and a regular u-joint up front.  The slip joint is held in place by a large "hex" nut.   There is a center support bearing that floats inside a rubber collar.
My  1964  FSM shows no constant velocity joints.  My Chilton's shows a ring-like "nut" holding the slip joint on.

Does this sound like the correct shaft configuration?

The center support bearing feel a little rough when rotated, and the rubber support is a bit aged.  Does anyone sell new support bearings?

Thanks
Bill & Tami
'64 Crown