Doc Bullock

Doc is: Dr. Mike Bullock of Saratoga California.

I do not have his phone number, but believe that he is
listed in the 411 directory.  He is relatively easy to
get to from Hwy 85, but that's the extent of my
knowledge without research. It's one of those things
where when you know where he is you just go by and the
rest goes out the window.

Good luck.

--- Jimconniemopar@xxxxxx wrote:
> Hi List, I have two things you could possibly help
> on. One, who is this Doc
> person, where is he and how do you reach him? Two,
> someone was looking for a
> seat/window relay. That rung a bell with me so I
> went and looked through my
> junk. I have two NOS relays. The Mopar parts box is
> marked #1779 890. There
> is no number on the relay it's self. I am not sure
> of the application. If you
> need email privately.                  Thanks, Jim
> Harris
> 3 Hurst Chryslers woops!
> 67 and 68 converts
> some 81's

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious