Welcome back Steve Weiler "Otis Davidson" 75

Welcome back Steve Weiler "Otis Davidson" 75

New Subscriber(s): Steve Weiler
Email Address is: otisdavidson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Albany,New York

Car(s) owned: '75 Imp 4dr. 63,000 miles. Dark brown w/dark brown leather,tan
v-top,Road Styled wheels. Owned by me 11 years.

Self-Introduction:   Someone sent me a big,"honking" picture on the
19th...which overloaded my Hotmail account which shut off ALL incoming
mail,which caused the Clubs 'puter to boot me off of the List.
  I have been in this fine Club for about 2 years now,and am just a hub-cap
looking for a ride on the Imperial wheel.
  Occupation-wise,I am a 35 year old,single(where's the chix?!) 1,200+hour
pilot who has a Commercial,Instrument and Multi-Engine rating as well as a
Banner Towing endorsement...and a CDL-truck drivers license.
  I just LOVED Chev*s when I was a teenager,till my 30 year old
biker-roomate let me take his "gangs" '69 N.Y.'er to the store one night.
"Put some oil in it,the Oil Light is coming on...and throw some trash
out!",he said. After sinking into the seat and feeling the awesome power of
the 440 compared to my lowly 327 '69 Im*ala,I was sold. I got rid of my
Chev* and bought the N.Y.'er and drove it for another 130,000+ miles.
   Here is a list of the cars my younger brother** and I* have owned AND
driven: (they are all in Chrysler heaven now)
'69 N.Y.'er 4dr Dk-Grn *
'70 Newport 4dr Lt-Grn, 383*
'71 N.Y.'er 4dr Gold*
'73 Imperial 4dr Triple Golden Fawn*
'71 Newport 4dr Tri Golden Fawn,383**
'73 N.Y'er 4dr Dk Blue**
'75 Gran-Fury Dk-Brn X-NYC Detective car 440 Int**
'76 Gran-Fury 4dr beige,400**

Guess who had to do 99% of the work on these things during hundreds of
thousands of miles! Been there,done that. My parts-shed is now like walking
down Memory Lane.

Steve.  "Otis Davidson" <--just an email name. Otis=old
nickname,Davidson=for my '67 Harley.