1965 Imperial leather seats

I seem to remember calling a Doctor Somebody or other
in San Jose CA about Imperial seat covers when I first
joined the IML a couple years back. I'm sorry I can't
remember his name, and never did make it out to see
what he had, but I understand that he had stacks of
Imperial seat covers that he'd pulled from cars over
the years. I'm sure someone on the list or in one of
the CA Imperial clubs has his number. Anyways, I spoke
with his wife and she did confirm that they/he had a
'stockpile' of original seat covers. I never did talk
price, and like I said, I didn't see the condition of
anything, but it's certainly worth those of us who are
Californians asking around a little. As a matter of
fact, he may have even been listed on the website's
resource list.