1965 Seat Upholstery{purple}

Here's another comparison:  I recently got an estimate from
the trim shop which installs the Legendary seat kits I get
for the muscle cars, and he has also redone the seats in my
pickups for good prices.  He quoted $175 each to redo the
complete front and complete rear of the '65 Imperial in
vinyl, or $400 each in leather.  That would include
recovering all the little buttons and basically duplicating
the pattern.  I would remove and reinstall the seats, but
everything else he includes.  The vinyl sample he showed me
would be hard to tell from leather, and the color also was
very close, but of course, I really want the leather!

--
Bill Parker, South Central Indiana
'62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '65 Imperial; '65 Barracuda \6