58 Steering Box & Pump Rebuild Kits?

In a message dated 2/20/2002 9:13:07 PM Pacific Standard Time, bilorjan@xxxxxxxx writes:

I've used Straight Line Steering, San Jose, for my 56 dodge P/S pump
rebuild, 55 imp P/S box rebuild 64 Dart P/S box rebuild & am satisfied with
the work, they are in your back yard.
email me if you can't find the info & I'll dig it out for you.
Bill McPheeters, Visalia, Ca

Was checking out the local parts stores, & found a rebuild kit for the pump, $50 plus, one day to get here, or a fully rebuilt pump for $70 plus, that takes three days to arrive. Strange price difference? Thank you for the info about San Jose.
Denis Redwood City, ca