Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 7:15 PM
Subject: IML: 73 Imperial fender

Hello All,
 I have been reading all the email and can't believe how much information is out there. When I first started thinking of purchasing the 73 Imperial LeBaron I was afraid there wasn't enough info. out there to allow me to do a decent restoration. Now I see there is more than enough!  I really enjoy reading all the emails about all the different cars. Now I have a question.  I brought my Imperial home over the weekend and promptly creamed the left front fender. (I won't go into the details but I am really bummed out about it!)  Does anyone in the Southern California area have any ideas on where to get a decent replacement? And is the fender the same on two door and four doors (my is a 4 dr)?  Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Randy Martin
1973 Imperial LeBaron FDHT