Please WELCOME a New Member Nate Parker (60 LeBaron)

Please WELCOME a New Member Nate Parker (60 LeBaron)

Hi Nate..and welcome !
First I think you should get a copy of the latest HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS and
check through the various PARTS sections (there are sections for CHRYSLERS,
MIXED MAKE CARS, etc) and I suggest you keep the magazine as reference until
you get a newer one. The beginning pages are all for either LITERATURE or
various SERVICES (such as rechroming, etc.). If you can't find a copy at a
nearby magazine story you can always try to go on line and check them out at
: www.hemmings.com
They can be a great help. You also may be getting replys from some members
of the club who are in your area. Just reading the messages that go back and
forth can be an education in itself (if you have the time, of course!)
well, again, welcome and good luck with your project. I can't offer any
direct help to you as my cars are all 1966 but I am sure you will get emails
from other members!!!
regards,
Dan Melnik/dmelnk@xxxxxxxxxx