1965 Imperial Leather seat kits

Thad, try:
Fryer's Auto Upholstery
712 N.E. 130th Street Vancouver, WA 98685
360 574 8070
Their motto ...  'Auto Upholstery Kits For Any Car'

George ... 'with the soon to be beautiful '55/'56 Limo's'

"Gentry's Garage" <gentrysgarage@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I just went to my upholstery guy and he is booked does anybody make an
>interior kit (in purple no less) for a 1965 Imperial 4 door Crown (Lebaron
>style with pleats)? Thanks Thad

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@xxxxxxxx!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/