1969 Imperial for sale...

James Mariner wrote:

> To anyone looking for a dent free body and a sound motor, tranny and running
> gear this car is for you.  I am desperate and will sell for $1200.  I have
> $800 alone in the tranny so I am making no money on this car by selling it.
> She has new General Grabber tires, new starter, alternator, voltage
> regulator, master cylinder, and fuel pump.  She needs a new paint job and a
> vinyl top but I also have the original 69 service manual which shows anyone
> how to do anything on her including putting a new vinyl top on.  The book
> cost me $70.  This is the last chance before I have to part her out.  I have
> a guy who wants her rear quarter panel and bumpers as well as a guy who
> wants her motor.
> Get back to me fast.
> Brad Mariner
> Spokane WA
> Hey Folks, I went and looked at this car and wish I had some way to save it
>from being cut and stripped. It appears to be in solid shape except for the
>paint and roof mentioned above. It is currently white but inside the trunk
>shows the car was originally medium blue. It started up on the first turn of
>the key and did not appear to smoke and ran well.
One reason I can't do anything with it is I have no inside storage and
the drivers window is stuck down. The other windows will not roll up or
down except for about a half inch. This car has one interesting feature
in the front seat is a solid bench bottom with 6 way power adjustment
(works) and center arm rest, a rare set up I would think. It is dark
blue cloth with leather and vinyl trim. All wheel covers are also there,
as well as most other trim. The radio was not in the dash, don't know if
Brad still has that. It is a 2 door LeBaron with the smaller back window
that is actually screwed into the roof to fill the larger window area.
This is visable without the vinyl roof covering being on. There were
only 4592 of this model made out of 22,103 '69's. This car really
deserves a better fate than being gutted out, can ANYONE help this guy
out? Wish I could, I felt bad not being able to save it... Michael