1981 Pricing

Here's my recent pricing experience.  1981 with EFI, 66K, snowflake wheels, clean white leather, good chrome, all crystals intact.  Night watch blue paint in good shape, with some scratches and minor repair to passenger door.  No rust, good rubber, drives smooth but has noisy in-tank fuel pump.  Paid $3500.

(This was sold out of San Jose estate according to person I bought from... anyone familiar with it?)

Seems that prices are moving up on 81-83 coupes, but daily drivers should still be in the $2000 to $2500 range.  I've seen some exceptional versions advertised at over $6000 but they aren't selling, either.  The $1000 to $1500 range seems to be non-running or as we say here in Wisconsin, kinda rusty.

These cars have such great lines, and so few are out there, prices are sure to go up faster than your average S&P 500 fund.

Dave Morrison
81 EFI
82 FS EFI