'73 rear seat heater plastic duct needed

'73 rear seat heater plastic duct needed

All,

Anyone out there got a rear seat heater in a '69 to '73 parts car?  (I am
assuming '69 to '72 will be the same, but I don't know that for sure.)

My car has a rear seat heater but somehow I managed to lose the piece of
plastic duct (Part # 2936 523) that goes behind and then under the rear
seat on the right hand side.

PartsVoice search came up with nothing.

If anyone has this part for sale or knows where I might get it, please let
me know.

Thanks,

Jim Stacey
'73 Lebaron 4dr in 1000 pieces