Re: Easy on the coupes!! was: IML: Please WELCOME New Member, Dan Melnik

Re: Easy on the coupes!! was: IML: Please WELCOME New Member, Dan Melnik (1966)

As far as I'm concerned any RUNNING car should never be parted
out. I mean it's survived this long just to be hacked apart for a more
"desirable" car? Why not sell it to another enthusiast and take the
parts you need off cars that are beyond hope?