black seat material

Hi;

I have 2 tears in my bench seat. It is on a 56 Imperial. The tear is not in
the Imperial embroidered cloth. It is in the black piece that runs on the
front edge of the seat. The upholster said it would not be a problem to
fix. She is looking for the original black. She also thought it would be
good to see if someone in the Imperial club might know where to find some.
I do not need a lot maybe just a yard to a yard and a half.

Anthony